Laminectomy Arm Cradles
Soule Medical's laminectomy arm cradles are designed to comfortably position and support the full length of the patient's arms and hands and may be used in either supine or prone positions. Cutouts and slices cradle the arm's natural bent position to help prevent tissue breakdown and nerve damage.
Available in standard packaging or in a compressed vacuum-sealed version to reduce storage space.
- Available in standard or compressed packaging
- Oversize design available for larger patients
- May be used in either prone or supine positions
- Protects elbow, forearm, and ulnar nerve
- Breathable High Density Foam
- Single use
- Latex Free
Comparable to Mizuho OSi®:
- Compressed Laminectomy Arm Cradle 5823-10 (ALP 303)
|ALP 303||Laminectomy Arm Cradles (Compressed)||24 / CASE|
|ALP 303 U||Laminectomy Arm Cradles (Uncompressed)||24 / CASE|
|ALP 303 OS||Laminectomy Arm Cradles (Oversized)||24 / CASE|