Standard Extended Straight Pad Trendelenburg Kit
Soule Medical's Extended Length Straight Pad trendelenburg kit offers increased surface area for larger patients. Keeping patient's in place for over 5 years, while basic, is a tried and true option for facilities wishing to provide ultimate protection while keeping cost down.
Our advanced trendelenburg positioning kits mold to the patient's body, providing stability, pressure reduction, and most importantly prevents patient slipping without putting pressure on the head, neck, or shoulders. Set up is quick and easy, saving valuable time in the operating room.
- Convoluted High Density Foam
- Offerred with and without Bodystrap
- Superior pressure reduction and hot spot mitigation
- Faster set up than traditional methods
- Ideal for any procedure where trendelenburg positioning is needed
- Offers significant cost savings when compared to the competition
- Single use
- Latex Free
Our design also prevents the potential of brachial plexus nerve injuries that may occur with outdated forms of Trendelenburg positioning (should braces, bean bags, tape, etc.).
|TP 2000E-S||Extended Length Trendlenburg Kit with Body strap||10 / CASE|
|TP 2001E-S||Extended Length Trendelenburg Kit without Body strap||10 / CASE|